Support from sponsors is critical to enhancing the development of the Information Systems field and key to assisting Conf-IRM in running the annual conferences.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsors accrue several benefits through this strategic investment:
- Enhancing the visibility and reputation of the sponsor within higher education.
- Interacting with key Information Systems researchers and academics who influence research directions.
- Gaining access to the people who influence thousands of future IS/IT practitioners and in so doing improving the sponsor’s recruiting advantage.
Conf-IRM benefits from a sponsor’s support in several important ways:
- Conference fees for faculty and students are kept as low as possible, allowing more people to attend than might otherwise be possible.
- Partial support may be provided, as needed, to emerging researchers from developing countries as well as doctoral students from around the world, making it possible for these current and future faculty members to attend Conf-IRM at a formative stage in their careers.
Please download the full sponsorship document: